Communicate S7-1200 and S7-400

gustavo_dias

Hi all,
I need to send some data from S7-1200 to S7-400 via TCP/IP. My S7-1200 open with TIA portal, my S7-400 with simatic. The questions is, I can do it with Get/Put Block? I want to Put the Put block in S7-1200 and the Get in S7-400? Do you have some good manual or example about it?
Thanks all

You would put both blocks in one PLC.

Put: Say I have Put in PLC 1, this block will put data from PLC 1 into PLC 2. PLC 2 doesn't do anything special, other than allowing access.
Get: Say I have Get in PLC 1, this block will get data from PLC 2 to PLC 1. PLC 2 doesn't do anything special, other than allowing access.

This is different from send/receive.

Check out the Siemens forum for examples

You would put both blocks in one PLC.

Put: Say I have Put in PLC 1, this block will put data from PLC 1 into PLC 2. PLC 2 doesn't do anything special, other than allowing access.
Get: Say I have Get in PLC 1, this block will get data from PLC 2 to PLC 1. PLC 2 doesn't do anything special, other than allowing access.

This is different from send/receive.

Check out the Siemens forum for examples

I wabt only get information from s7-1200, I don't need writing, only read the informatio. I still need to both blocks? Look at my get block configuration, it's ok? and the TSAP on S7 communication, what number I put, and the ID? i have a lot of questions... I don't know if the first or the second ADDR is the right

Sem título.jpg

yes, you only need the one in your case.

Looks fine to me, just remember you have to set up the connection as well (I see you set it up as connection ID#1)

yes, you only need the one in your case.

Looks fine to me, just remember you have to set up the connection as well (I see you set it up as connection ID#1)

What this ID mean? It's my first with this block, in siemens manual show ID 1, I just reply, but I don't know what means exactly

In netpro you set up a connection to the partner CPU. This connection is assigned a number.