Floppy Activations to USB

ebolbol

Is there a way to move a good activation from a floppy to other mediums like CF, USB, CD, for more longevity?

If you are talking about Rockwell Software EVRSI activations, then yes, there is a utility called evmoveCF.

It has been many years since I had to do this, so I don't know for sure where to download that utility. The last time I ran into a need, I contacted Allen-Bradley with the Chat Support help feature and gave them the customer serial numbers and had them convert the license to a Factory Talk activation which I find to be superior.

EDIT: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=55445

If you are talking about Rockwell Software EVRSI activations, then yes, there is a utility called evmoveCF.

It has been many years since I had to do this, so I don't know for sure where to download that utility. The last time I ran into a need, I contacted Allen-Bradley with the Chat Support help feature and gave them the customer serial numbers and had them convert the license to a Factory Talk activation which I find to be superior.

EDIT: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=55445

Thank you guys so much

Don't be ashamed. Sometimes, I have headaches looking for information in RA site; I'm pretty sure the webmaster enjoys messing with the site from time to time.

For that reason I help people to search technotes and manuals: it's a good way to return to the page when I'm not in the middle of a project, keeping my searching skills at the top. And it's a chance to get new knowledge I can use in the future.

Don't be ashamed. Sometimes, I have headaches looking for information in RA site; I'm pretty sure the webmaster enjoys messing with the site from time to time.

For that reason I help people to search technotes and manuals: it's a good way to return to the page when I'm not in the middle of a project, keeping my searching skills at the top. And it's a chance to get new knowledge I can use in the future.

You inspire me! Ha ha ha ha ha