G3 Sync Manager to MySQL for dummies

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am a database dummy, and have the instructions from Red Lion for G3 sync. It is based on MSSQL, and I figured I could read between the lines and figure it out but did not have much luck. Heck, I can't even figure out how to create a new database in MySQL workbench.

Has someone got some advice (as in step by step) how to set up G3 Database Sync Manager for MySQL?

thanks,
Paul

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anybody has experience initiating use of the FTP Server in Crimson 3. I have reviewed the manual but am not clear with the...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Hi currently my existing PLC using AB motor & driver to spin production, however customer want to another set, if this possible we use different...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to create an AOI that will retrive the clock datetime bits from a master plc through a generic message read instruction and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom