WinCC 7.2 Start Picture

AnScheepers

Hi All

I am busy with a project where additions are to be made to an existing WinCC v 7.2 Single user project.

I managed to get the project running on my laptop set-up as an ES. It worked fine until this morning when I sarted getting the "Cannot find start picture"error. I have installed WinCC from scratch and update with update 4,8 and 13 but still no luck.

Any ideas what might be the problem. I have been battling to get this working for 10 hour straight.

Cheer

In your project folders, copy all the folders that contain "Pictures .pdl and the scripts" and paste them to new project.

I had the same problem when i was working in some wincc project, i don't know the reason. but you can uninstall all wincc files delete all, Then try to install wincc again and open a new project, don't forget the folders of the old project.

The start picture can be defined in wincc designer, just choose your picture and click right to find "set as start picture".