Indramat servodrive

tom_stalcup

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm playing with an indramat servo drive system for the first time today.... Evidently it dropped its menu program on the operator interface. I have the software for it, and a couple of pages from the manual someone printed out a while back, but what I'm looking for are the key commands for the hmi that will let me get into the systems menu to tell it to get ready to receive the program. Any takers? A link to a manual somewhere would be helpful as well.....

Adding a little more info.... The hmi is called an "SOT", and the numbers on the back are SOT 02 E2A-CU, 248033, k46/94, and the sn is 247232-00429 A08.

Try this:

Press SHIFT and HELP together.

You should get a password screen.

The password should be SOT.

As an aside, those things are still around? /shudder.

That did the trick!
I dumped the program in, and everything is back to normal until the next time....
Evidently, this happens every couple of years.....
Thanks for the help!

As an aside, those things are still around? /shudder.

The line has been running relatively unchanged for the last 10 years at this plant... I'm not sure if it was put in here new, or if we picked it up from someone else...... As time(and money) permit, I've been upgrading various parts of the equipment line(freq drives, processors, etc), but at the rate I'm going now, by the time the last outdated part is updated, I'll have to start over again.