wincc flex reset pb latch

sparcks

Hi
Just a simple one
How do you reset a latched switch on screen
From another button press on Hmi (wincc flex 2008)

Thanks

I assume you have added a Switch (not a button) to a screen, and connected its "Proces Tag" property to a BOOL PLC tag (or internal tag).
Af that is the case, the state of the switch will follow the state of the tag.
So if you add a Button, and set the event "Press" to have the action "ResetBit" and connect it to the same tag, then pressing the button will reset the switch.

Hi that's working thanks

but i need to reset a possible 25 latched switch combinations

and in wincc it says i am allowed only 16 functions.

How can i achieve this?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello I usually represent all my time delay in 0.001sec inside the hmi but know i need to enter values ranging to 2o minutes meaning 1200...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom