GE fanuc 90-30 series modbus RTU communication

mahadev

Dear Sir,
I have GE Fanuc PLC CPU350 and CMM311 module.
1. CMM module configured as RTU only
2. Connected CMM module(Pins 2, 3, 7) to PC usng RS232 to USB converter.
3. Modscan software is using to read the PLC register.

Problem:
1. On CMM US1 led is blinking but modscan showing timeout.
2. Is there any configuration/Program required??

Thanks in Advance

The Data Rate, Flow Control, Parity and Station Address settings for the port in the PLC's hardware configuration must match your settings in Modscan. The blinking LED on the CMM311 module indicates traffic on the cable. The lack of a response in Modscan suggests a mismatch in one or more of the parameters.

Similar Topics

Has anyone worked with on of these PLC's? If so, how do I connect to one? What software do I need? What cable do I need? I'm looking online...
Replies
Views
Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I need to connect to this CPU 374 It seems it is a GE Fanuc PLC I want to know if I will require any specefic cable - from the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
I have a Fanuc Robot F-200iB Series 9, 6 Axis and it is running on R-J3iB controller and the controller is configured to Mitsubishi PLC Q06HCPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom