Back up computer with Rockwell license

I am currently making a back up computer for a customer that has Factory talk view se, Factory talk view 100 display and also Studio 5000. Is there away to put the license into a “hold stage” on the back up computer so when the current computer has an issue the new computer will be put in place and then the new computer will be ready to go?
The customer is going to use the old license from the old/current computer.
Thanks

Is this FT activation? If so, you can copy the .LIC file anywhere, its just a text file. Are you using a dongle? Otherwise the license is tied to either the MAC ID or Hard Drive Serial # of the original computer. You might have to rehost the license if you want it to work on the backup computer.

How are you making this backup? The Rockwell license file can be found easily by searching for *.lic or it's usually found in

\user\public\documents\rockwell automation\activations

However, since activation is locked to "host id" which is either the mac address of an ethernet card or hard drive serial # just having the backup of lic file doesn't really do you that much good. However, I never had issue with Rockwell resetting the license for me if one of the tech toast a laptop.