Panelview plus button

Hojland

I've created a button factory talk studio, and it works fine. but when I make the runtime and download it to the panel it dosent show up. are there anyone how to have tryed that before

When you run the project, are you starting on the correct screen? Is the button conditionally (or permanently) hidden?

There is an option to only have an object displayed during development, but the default setting is to have it display. Check the Properties and the Common Tab.

My question is, are you actually loading the new run-time? Try to make a simple change like the background color on a display. Change it, create the run-time and download and see if that change appears.

OG

I have been making Pv projects for a while now. I have never seen this before. It is a maintained push button. I will try to make another change, to the panel, on Monday. Thanks anyway

I have been looking in to the problem. I have tryed to move a button a make the runtime file. When the file i created the change that I have made is gone:smas:

no, there were 2 identical page on the HMI. And it starts up in the one, that I diddent make the changes to...Grrr

no, there were 2 identical page on the HMI. And it starts up in the one, that I diddent make the changes to...Grrr

For this reason, among others, we add a small text/io field on the page showing the page number.

The main reason being people reporting issues saying: The screen with the buttons, the text isn't right. You know, the screen with the text and the buttons.

For this reason, among others, we add a small text/io field on the page showing the page number.

The main reason being people reporting issues saying: The screen with the buttons, the text isn't right. You know, the screen with the text and the buttons.

That's not a bad idea. I have a client who keeps saying "the SCADA isn't working". He has a setup with redundant servers, four clients and a historian. It's hard enough to get out of him which of the 7 machines the problem is on, let alone which page and what's actually not doing what it's supposed to (hint: it's usually him)

That's not a bad idea. I have a client who keeps saying "the SCADA isn't working". He has a setup with redundant servers, four clients and a historian. It's hard enough to get out of him which of the 7 machines the problem is on, let alone which page and what's actually not doing what it's supposed to (hint: it's usually him)

Use the Diagnostics log; turn everything on.
That will tell you exactly which Display is being loaded.

That will work for both the PanelView Plus, and your FTView SE distributed.
Then I don't ask which display the problem is on, I just collect the diagnostic log and take a look.