MSG configuration

shkoko2000

please i want to know if i can apply msg between two processor built at emulator at rslogix 5000. and if yes,what is the communication path???

a long time ago since I used emulator but I seem to remember having 2 processors in the chassis and using produced consumed tags between them

In the emulator I think i had trouble, in softlogix I did it with no problem.

Actually i did produced/consumed between 2 procesors in the same softlogix chasis, and also between one cntrologix L63 and a procesor in softlogix.

You could use Excel to map some tags of each emulator Plc. Then make a macro to write them to each Plc. Cloud also use an HMI package to do the same.

Similar Topics

Hi All Whenever i try to change the IP address of a compact logix PLC from RSlinx, this message appears to me "unable to read module's port...
Replies
Views
I am starting with plc micro logix 1100 and I could not establish communication with via message with a meter the communication of the equipment...
Replies
Views
I'm using RSLogix5000 V20.04. When I configure a CIP Genetric Message, this is how my configuration tab displays (right side cut off). Can't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the site and am glad you all are here. I am having trouble finding a MSG configuration example to get me jump started and am hoping...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am working with a ControlLogix 1756 L63 controller and RIO, with a DHRIO module. I have a doubt about the Cache Connections...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom