Saving to PDF or V17

qrakers

Hello,

I have a routine in (I guess) V20 R5k. I need to save it as a PDF or in V17. Unfortunately, in home I have only V17. Is there anyone who can save me it in V17 or even better print it as PDF?

Greetings.

sure ... just attach the ENTIRE .ACD file here to this thread - and we'll see if we can help you out ... (you'll have to zip the file in order to attach it - forum rule) ...

note: some forum members won't retrieve files from the cloud or dropboxes for security reasons ...

and welcome to the forum ...

Similar Topics

anyone from here who knows how to save the following RSLogix500 Report in PDF: Program File List Data File List Ladder Table of Contents Program...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a problem, i was trying to fix a trend that wasn't registering the tags, i got that fix by setting the path, but now i can get it to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling with this...Times and Dates are always a mental-block for me. See picture. When I press SAVE, I want to take the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom