OT - Do you know what time it is here?

I have thought about getting one, but I would need audio too. I would use it for web training and tech support.

<wink> What sort of audio would you need to go along with your BCD clock? Perhaps a gong on the hour to re-orient everyone back to the time domain after staring at Bode plots root-locus diagrams for too long </wink>

Funny

ndzied1 said:

<wink> What sort of audio would you need to go along with your BCD clock? Perhaps a gong on the hour to re-orient everyone back to the time domain after staring at Bode plots root-locus diagrams for too long </wink>

What BCD clock? I would show a real hydraulic system that could be controlled over the internet. We can already control the hydraulic system over the internet, we just can see it yet.

I haven't shown a root locus plot yet, hmmmm.
Got to get back to the z domain. See you there.

I either went right over Peter's head or he has the dryest sense of humor known to man.... I think the latter, perhaps, is the case. :D