not supported by the installed version of Factory talk alarms and events

Good morning,

I have an error that has came up in my factory talkview program, that states the follow:

“the firmware of the controller PLC1 is not supported by the installed version of Factory talk alarms and events. The firmware revision must be 16.20 or higher, excluding 21-23.”

This is the second project that I have setup with factory talkview se 8.2 and studio 5000 v.21.
Both projects are identical minus a few tag names.

What needs to be done to fix this error.

Looks like Rockwell needs to have a patch for software error.

How do I fix this problem?

Similar Topics

Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
Hey all, So in Studio 5000 you can go to...communications -> select communication software...and then choose between RSLinx or FTLinx. However...
Replies
Views
Does anyone ever get this error? I am using factory talk echo as the emulator, and I've tried to online with it, and I keep getting the error...
Replies
Views
Hello: Some time ago I wrote some basic code for a GuardLogix, in which I needed to add and subtract tags of LINT data type. When tried to use the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on getting a handful of devices hooked up to an EWEB card on an Allen-Bradley 1756 PLC using the Ethernet/IP socket interface, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom