Led display

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have recently added IR non contact sensors to our line reading Paper temps, both sides in various locations. I added the readouts to the 2711p's at different locations where they control the heat for their particular sensors. Everything works fine except upper management wants to see big RED LED type readouts all over, apparently they cant look at a PV+
Anyone have a good readout they can recommend 3-4" display I only need 3 digit minimum. Preferably analog input I would think unless there is a simpler way. Thanks

I've used one of these with good results for displaying a live weight reading from a distance. I did it over ethernet so there were no analog discrepancies.

Similar Topics

Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to,customize the LED display on the front of the 5069 processors?
Replies
Views
Hai All, In my application, the Micrologix 1400 for PLC and FactoryTalk View SE for SCADA Screens are used for Controlling and monitoring the...
Replies
Views
looking for a device that I can connect to a Wifi network and display a web page. so basically a tablet without all the other bloat software...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to send the ASCII string to the third party LED display through profibus connection. I am using TIA Portal v13 and CPU 317. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom