Vijeo Historian SQL Fault

I am installing Vijeo Historian 4.40.1155.0 , the installation is the recommended by the installer, includes Historian Maintainer and Reporting Services.

SQL Server 2008 R2 Setup 10.50.2500.00

The installation starts then it comes up with the error "Managed SQL Server FixSqlRegistryKey has stopped working"

IMAG5225.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I currently have Vijeo Historian running on a server computer for my client. I can use the Vijeo Historian Add-In for excel to bring up data...
Replies
Views
i have Vijeo Citect Historian Server Here in Historian Server we have tab Historise to logg data.. How to retrive the logged data in excel client...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom