Language in PanelView Plus 7 using FactoryTalk view ME

XxLinkxX

Hey everyone,
So i've added some languages to the HMI. When i go to change the language on the HMI, i don't have any issues. However, if the hmi power cycles it goes back to the default set language. I know you can set the default language before transferring the program, but is it possible to make a language default without doing it upon start up?
HMI: PV Plus 7
Software: Factory Talk view me
Regards,
Link

Similar Topics

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to change the audit trail messages language on Factory Talk ME. I am currently working...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have created a program in Panelview plus 7(English). This machine is going to Mexico So I have to convert the whole thing to Spanish...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus application where I have 2 languages in it. I exported the file in English. Translated it and imported it back in. Added...
Replies
Views
I wonder if its possible to switch a language using macros. In my application I'm using PLC logic to select the language, but I don't if its...
Replies
Views
Quick version is is it possible to read the language that the user has selected on a Panel View? There seems to be no system flags but are there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom