Logix5000 tags for TeSys T

Peter Laing

Hey Guys,

The project I'm currently on has a Schneider MCC with TeSys T smart motor control on EthernetIP under the control of a ControlLogix L72. Communications is fine, I haven't had any problems. What I'm wondering though, is if someone has a tag template (csv file) with tag descriptors for typical assembly objects that they would be willing to share?

Cheers,

Pete

Similar Topics

I want to read several disparate values of different data types from a second PLC with the MSG instruction via CIP Data Table Read message type...
Replies
Views
is there somewhere in logix5000 to track/record tags for a short time to see what is going on with a tag that i might not be able to see on my own...
Replies
Views
I've got a CSV file of 300 new alarm tags complete with alarm messages to import into a PLC - I'd be good to go if it were not for the fact that...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am new to Allen Bradley PLCs and I have the following question. I want to know where to find a clear explanation of the register...
Replies
Views
I can view all Produced tags list in the project from Logic-->produced tags, can someone help me on how to view the consumed tag list ? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom