Proficy Machine Edition PLC and View/control

V@run

I have a project in proficy machine edition for GE Fanuc quick panel view 12" and I can not see password list node in the project. The project is already running in the HMI panel and has a password entry but can't recover the password as I can't see the password list node in proficy. Do anyone knows the solution?

Is this a QuickPanel Or QP+?
Do you have a backup of the project that is running in it?
What version of Proficy ME are you using?
I don't know what you mean by 'password list node'.
On the older units, the passwords were stored in a file with .dll extension which can be deleted to start new or archived for future use.

the proficy is ver 7.0
and its a quick panel

the password list is another node which comes under project just like alarm groups, logging groups, message grids.

That is not part of the QuickPanel View but only for the older QuickPanel products with a part number prefix of "QP", the newer has a prefix of "IC7"
What is your part number? Maybe you have Proficy configured for the wrong hardware?

Last edited:
Here are screenshots of the two different QP styles, as you can see "Password" is not available in the QP View.

The QP you have will not have that option. Passwords are controlled via "Scripting".

QP new.jpg QP old.jpg