Help With GP Viewer EX

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
I thought I was decent with Proface Panels, but i am stumped on this one.

I have a First in Integer that corresponds to a shutdown condition
0=No Shutdowns
1=SD1
2=SD2
3=SD3
4=SD4
5=SD5
I want a Text to Displayed based off of this, But i cannot get it to display with anything i have found. Do i need to write a script or...?

I Am using the Modbus Driver. Screen is a GP4301T Panel
and its talking to a ScadaPack RTU. i know its talking because the Battery Voltage shows up just fine. but the Shutdowns dont change with what i have used under Parts.

Actually i think i read a Quickstart from proface how i can use the lamp feature. Im going to try that and ill let everyone know how it works out

I just realized the title should read GP Pro EX not Viewer. Lol. Anyways I managed to make the Lamp feature work with multiple states and a word address. But since it doesn't let me select datatype, (my datatype is a real in isagraf, 32bit float I believe) I managed to get it working by adding 128 to my first in integer and saving it as a real. I'm sure this has to do with the data types but it works very consistently and I am happy with it.