Profinet Input Map Swapping on Byte Level

kevilay

Hello Guys,

Device: Siemens Step 7 5.5 IM151-8 PLC &Festo CPX valve bank w/ CPI Module

I am using a festo valve bank with CPI inputs. The CPI networks has 4 chains 32 inputs on each. On chain one I only had 1 16pt block, then I moved onto chain 2. However I didnt realize that chain one still reserved the 32 inputs. So all my IO on my machine is all offset. In the hardware manager in siemens it brings all the inputs in as 1 group. Byte 50-65. If I could Shuffle it around on a byte level It would save me hours of relabeling.

Thanks,
Kevin

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a setup of one master s7-1200 - three slaves s7-1200 On each of the slaves there is a HSC on a motor for positioning. It generates...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on project where I'm using an S7-1200 PLC, and I'm working with 3 devices that I'm connecting on a Profinet network. I...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom