Help on ge Rx3i UDT

babyblue10

Hello there, i am currently using this cru320 cpu and in the pass, I am use to using UDT for my program. My question here is how do I assign address to the UDT in the program i am using?

Actually my question is once udt is created, I one to assign an address but unable to do it. In the manual, it mention " By default, the
variable resides in symbolic memory. You can convert the
symbolic variable to an I/O variable by assigning it to an I/O
terminal". This part I am not very sure what it mean

Similar Topics

I don't have much experience in programming. I can do simple configuration. it is like this. i want to add something to the existing ladder...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get an rx3i system with a IC695CMM002 card to talk to a Moxa Io-logik module over rs485 modbus. I can get my computer to talk to it...
Replies
Views
I had a processor go out on a PLC rack. I am trying to use a different processor because that is what the customer had available. Original was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, this is my first time using PID and I've got a concern with the output of my PID block. I'm controlling a VFD with a pressure setpoint...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the process of setting up an EGD exchange from a robot controller to a PLC. The PLC is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom