Siemens Graph

bradleypeay

Good evening, I have an odd confdition occurring in a sequencing program that was written in Siemens Graph. I am fairly new to Siemens, but after reading the programming manual it is my understanding that when a step is active and the interlock condition is true the tag assigned as an output should be 1. I have a step that occasionally becomes active with a true interlock and the output doesn't go to 1.

Is there a scan issue or could there be logic elsewhere stopping the sequencer from running? I have attached a screenshot of the condition.

Thanks
Brad

IMG_2671.jpg

Similar Topics

Can someone explain the order of processing the actions of a step...is it top - bottom see attachment for reference. Does it process the blkmov...
Replies
Views
the plant I am supporting uses a siemens graph function to do some of the step procedures. in several steps it waits for the step to execute for...
Replies
Views
I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
I am using Graph for controlling 4 pallet stops. I am also using the supervision control on the last step that makes sure the pallet reached it's...
Replies
Views
I am working with a customer template who uses pre and post instructions in Graph. I have not used these before in Graph, and I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom