Siemens Servo Error 8001 (TO Error)

JDCROCKETT724

I am getting error 8001 on my technology objects. When I go to the help file for that technology object it tells me it is a "TO Error". It also tells me I can look at another table and see what "TO Error" it was. However, I cannot find the address/tag for seeing what the error number is. From the manual, "In the technology data block, an error message is output at the "ErrorDetail.Number" tag.

A list of the technology alarms and alarm reactions can be found in the appendix, Technology Alarms.
"

Where is this "ErrorDetail.Number"?????

JD
Whats your goal?. ie Put it on an HMI?
I don't have it "live" in front of me but Im sure the alarm text is in the diagnostics under the TO
Thoughts?

I was able to type it in and capture it with a move command. I just wish the help file would say that it is not easily viewable. Got it working now.

With a Siemens HMI- should be all automatic to bring those up on the HMI
But again, Im not sure what ya got
Im glad its working for you