Lutze LSC Wiring

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone use this system from Lutze. We have a customer looking into it and we might be building some panels this way.

I think we did one a long time ago and had a very hard time with it as the thinking is totally different than we are used to working.

If you have used it, what are the main advantages?

Their web site says one of the time advantages is "Convenient and fast front wiring". I don't get this... as opposed to "back wiring". Who does that? Every panel I have seen is wired from the front.

I think I'm missing something.

Never seen a panel wired like that. Probably for good reason, looks way too fiddly.

Typical German habit for coming up with a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Much like the new remote I/O island from a large manufacturer (that will remain nameless) that i have just looked at, i have never in my life seen such an odd Modbus implementation or such a confusing manual to explain how to read one word from a slice I/O.