Crimson3.0 HMI file Paper Printout

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
When I build something involving a PLC, I always like to make a paper printout. To save in a little booklet.
When creating an HMI program In Panelbuilder 32, I was able to create a PanelBuilder32 Application Report that showed screen lists and tags.

Is there a way to create a similar printout in Red Lion Crimson 3.0 showing the pages and Data Tags?

I often use the emulator to grab screenshots for documentation. If unable to connect to real hardware to get satisfying images with normal looking data, I will change all the tags to internal en masse and poke simulation values in them.

You can export the tags to a csv file.

Those two things are not "report ready" methods and require extra effort and time to make them look how you want. And they don't deal with page lists or tags in use per page which are some things that other HMI software can do automatically.

I don't know of any built in report options in Crimson which would do any reporting for you.