Beckhoff CX9020 + CP6066 HMI

Luchian

Hi guys,

I have a CX9020 Plc and some modules and I want to connect my PLC to CP6066 which is a HMI from Beckhoff. This HMI uses Twincat 2.11, my CX9020 is programmed with Twincat 3. How can I download my vizualisation to my HMI ? I found some info on Internet, but I couldn't make it work.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

I have a CX9020 Plc and some modules and I want to connect my PLC to CP6066 which is a HMI from Beckhoff. This HMI uses Twincat 2.11, my CX9020 is programmed with Twincat 3. How can I download my vizualisation to my HMI ? I found some info on Internet, but I couldn't make it work.

Thank you.

Nobody ?

For starters, you will need both TwinCAT 2 and 3 on your programming PC if you want to work on both these systems; I assume you know that already.

You should be able to communicate between the systems using ADS. Here is an example:
https://www.dmcinfo.com/latest-thin...ing-tags-between-beckhoff-plcs-using-ads-read

Well..I'm not so sure if that is a good solution. I think I found one, but I'm not so sure. I think I shoud use Remote Desktop. I found the applications on both devices. And then I will run Tc3PlcHmiCE. What do you think ? Is it possible ?

#Edit... The HMI is CP6606

Last edited: