Happy trails Mike Granby!

Rube

To Mike Granby

I wanted to take the time to wish fair weathers and safe travels as he leaves Red Lion. I know whatever he does going forward will be as successful as RL under his leadership.

Thank you Mike, and all at RL, for a class product and classier customer service. I use a lot of your products and have had the good fortune to speak to some of you on the phone. I send wishes of continued success for each of you as well.

Stop by Mike, when your trail leads you close by!

Yikes, hope Red Lion stays the same high quality product. Didn't know he was leaving.

I agree. Mike was one of the best Presidents *and* Programmers I've ever worked with. I will miss him at Redlion - I hope that their quality and innovation doesn't suffer now that he is gone.

Huh...I've been waiting for them to start making their N-tron switches with a plastic housings...if that ever happens, I'm out....this might be a sign of coming changes.

Thanks for the best wishes, guys. Much appreciated. I'm actually down in Mobile, AL, right now visiting the N-Tron facility with my successor, Jack Lee. He's a good guy, and I think Red Lion is in good hands. Be very surprised to see plastic N-Tron switches, btw. Plastic is okay elsewhere in the range, but the N-Tron brand is all about metal. I'm taking a break right now to focus on moving house and paying attention to the beautiful fiancée that I'll be marrying in December, but I'm looking forward to getting back into more innovative hands-on activities. I'll keep you guys in the loop, though, and perhaps I'll have more time to hang out here now...

Hi Mike,

Good luck with the upcoming plans. Also getting down to the marriage thing in December, 31 actually. My birthday, so having a major blast that day and night. What more can a man ask for? Woman of my dreams and birthday and new years........ I will be using a taxi(cab) that day. 🍻🍻🍻:geek::p:p

... paying attention to the beautiful fiancée that I'll be marrying in December....

Congrats on both... I have been 'paying attention' to my wife for 25 years now, just took her on a date to the movies last night :) , wishing you success in marriage and your career

Also to you briancr dont party to much ;)