Citect - New UK distributor appointed ?

I would guess this is about StruxureWare.
Recently with my Schneider rep, every time I've mentioned Citect he winces and changes the subject to StruxureWare, which seems to be various packages re-branded, skinned and glued together, a bit like MS office.

Just as a matter of interest I have been sent an invite to the release of Citect SCADA 2016 on 7th December here in Sydney Oz.

Citect Studio is the new Integrated Development Environment - may be interesting.

Topology View integrated into Citect Studio.

Deployment Manager integrated into Citect Studio.

Easy upgrades back to V5.21.

Zero install client with Citect Anywhere - another interesting one - no more manager or client licenses?

Also what's planned for Citect SCADA 2017 and beyond.

Also a sneak preview of ClearSCADA 2017.

Will report back.

Just as a matter of interest I have been sent an invite to the release of Citect SCADA 2016 on 7th December here in Sydney Oz.

Citect Studio is the new Integrated Development Environment - may be interesting.

Zero install client with Citect Anywhere - another interesting one - no more manager or client licenses?

Will report back.
Sounds very similar to the Archestra System Platform environment Bob!

Do not know that environment - will be interested to see if they have implemented something I asked for perhaps 15 years ago at a conference - funny thing is all the SIs agreed with me - it was promised - then Schneider took over! Oh well - wait and see. What we all wanted was a spread sheet thingy like in FIX32 - tags, alarms, trends all in a spread sheet thingy - left click on the mouse to continually update values - right click on mouse for a one shot update - the only thing I ever liked in FIX32.

Will report back.

There is a whats new document on the website somewhere, it looks like the change we have all been waiting for for a while to be honest, lets hope the shift isn't too radical that it leaves us all scratching our heads on how to do something that was very simple in the previous versions.....