Horner CScape OCS Emulation

JoelAspinall

Hi All,

I am working on a PLC Program for the following Horner device:

Series: XL Series
Device Type: EXL10e
Model #: HEEXV1E0

If you are familiar with AllenBradley's RSLogix5000 then you know that you are able to emulate your PLC program and test out your logic without actually being connected to the physical controller...

I was curious if anyone knows whether there is a way to test/emulate the logic inside of my CScape PLC Program? Preferably back to the Graphical Screens as well. Some sort of emulator/simulator option?

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!!

Thank you!

As far as I know, there's no such option.
The EXL10e is newer, I haven't used one but pretty familiar with the older XL10e.
Same unit though the newer one offers dual enet ports and a couple of other options.
You should be able to test some of the screen buttons, indicators, numeric entry and such via the software though.
Open up the graphics editor and instead of the arrow use the "hand" looking button thing to allow you to press buttons and such.