Codesys program & vijeo citect runtime kw error

abhirupbera

My system runs with Codesys based program(Mitsubishi plc) & Vijeo Citect SCADA. Now getting problem with the energy meter KW is not showing Negative Value while exporting power, but error values comes every time.
I have checked PLC_PRG, but found no clues.:(
:(:(here is given bellow the VAR declaration.
(Gr:=1,FNC:=3,SNO:1,LDT:=M,LAdr:=2100,RAdr:=13696,Dlen:=8),
Energy Meter: Satec 130EH Plus

The previous programmer used unsigned registers for sure (0-255), 32768 combinations. But I am unable to find where to change it from Unsigned to Signed threshold.
Energy Meter Model- Satec 130EH Plus , connected with RS485 communication.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have been trying to crack this one without success and could not find any hint after several search attempts. I wonder if any CODESYS...
Replies
Views
MainTask [Device: PLC Logic: Application: Task Configuration]: C0039: VAR_IN_OUT 'InputChannels' must be assigned in call of 'PLC_PRG' How can...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with converting a Beckhoff (codesys) program to a mitisbushi program? Excluding IO of course. Are both on the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please I need your help . I have an PLC type EATON [XC-CPU202] As I know the XSOFT-CODESYS software will be need to upload and going...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just wondering if anyone has tried/had any success progrmming some of the schneider M2## series with CoDeSys directly rather than...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom