OT: Go Cubs!!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Sorry Indians... Should be a great game (y)

I dont watch much baseball on TV, I have season tickets to our local (Fireflies) its a blast

As a Red Sox fan, it is at least nice to see the amount of ex-Sox content in both teams.

I've always liked Francona, so I guess I'm pulling for Cleveland.

I still don't know how we got swept in the first round. Ugh.

Go Cubs! The attitude around here has been unreal, it will be nuts if they win tonight. But looking at the pitching lineup, I am not expecting a win.

Go Indians!!! As a lifelong Cleveland fan (I especially follow the Tribe) this has been a great season to cheer for the Indians! I've said all along that if they're a team of destiny, it'll be exciting to watch how they pull this off.

The Cubs seem like a classy bunch of guys and since neither team has won the Series in most of our lifetimes, it's hard to hate on them.

KB1GNI - I agree on Francona. Hoping he can end "the curse" for our club tonight.

Win or lose, remember the words of a local sportswriter - "Don't let a bunch of millionaires ruin your day".

Last edited:
Go Indians!!!

Yah I like the Indians also... but i'm still sick from our lost to Cleveland, i'm a long time Golden State fan so I have to vote Cubs, also a Bill Murray fan

Either way someone is going to be very happy (y)

Congratulations to the Cubs. They earned it. Both teams made it an exciting series. Now off the bed.

Back
Top Bottom