HALF SCREEN EMPTY in kings view Scada

shashi616

Hello everyone,
I am stuck here with a system and the problem that I am facing is I am getting half screen on my desktop as empty. I checked my desktop its fine. I can see everything on my desktop while using desktop , But in scada its showing half screen as blank , I don't how it happened. Kindly help me with this.
We are using Kings View Scada 6.55 on Advantech PC.
Thanks in advance,
Thanks,
Shashi Bhushan

Similar Topics

I'm having some trouble running a test application in factorytalk studio. I'm using FT12, my screen resolution is set to 1920x1080, and when i try...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 1000 running on a machine at work. The power cycled off and when the unit rebooted it will only display half of the screen...
Replies
Views
Subtitle: Things that make you twitch. SLC 5/04; last online edit of the day; rung contents: 1 input contact and 1 timer. OK, so now I'll save...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Folks, I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct...
Replies
Views
I have a 10k load cell with signal conditioner that I need to read on a PLC. I can buy a Micrologix that only go up to 12 bit (4095). So the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom