MICROLOGIX 1400 Allen Bradley PLC going to fault Major ERROR C0020h after few days.

hinddhindsa

Hi friends,I have a machine with Micrologix 1400 PLC and My PLC goes to fault mode every 7-8 days, and error i see in PLC Fault code is MAJOR ERROR C0020h, their is something wrong in the program developed by machine supplier. To solve the problem everytime i have to clear the PLC Memory and to download the Program again from back up program to PLC to run the Machine.
But it is causing the Production Loss.

Please advice for the instruction to solve the issue.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So on Monday morning I'm expecting to have a box of random parts dumped in front of me. I'll create another thread with more...
Replies
Views
Dear All. I have arranged an upgrade software to convert my micrologix 1000 program for ML1400. Now I am having problem communicating my ML1400...
Replies
Views
I am new to the Allen Bradley world and have a simple question. I know the Onboard or embedded inputs are mapped as I:0 and the embedded outputs...
Replies
Views
please help any link for the micrologix software 1400
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom