Displaying Tag Comments Unity Pro xL

kingofpoland2

Hi all,

coming from AB and RSLogix to Unity Pro for my upcoming project.
i am wondering if there is a way to display tag comments on the ladder. i know that in RS5000 as soon as you put in your comment it shows up top of that tag. i was looking through and you can insert separate comment bubbles but that is not what i am looking for.

Also, some of the tags with longer names.. they get shorted with (...) at the end. is there a way to ensure that full name will be displayed everytime? This probably annoys me the most.
i am thinking its a UI scale issue?

Thanks.

I was curious about it because its something i couldnt found either. All i could find was in project setting you can activate or the the comment value but that doesnt seem to do anything with the comment on the tag.

yes, whats the point of having ability to comment if you cant see it anywhere but the tag editor..this makes troubleshooting that much more difficult

Last edited: