Panelview Plus 7 Resolution

Patient

Anyone know why the resolution for a display on a 15 inch PVP7 (V8) standard is 1018 x 762?? when you select the HMI type it has 1024x768.

It's not a big deal but when I load a MER I can actually see the wasted pixels and my display is not even in the center of my screen. Surely it's just a setting or something but I can't find anyone else posting about it.

Where are you seeing the six-pixel discrepancy in software ?

Is the display justified to the upper left corner ?

I have one of these in assembly right now and haven't seen the same symptoms, but I created the project by opening an old PV+ 5.10 application as the base project for my new machine HMI.

After I posted this I did look at an earlier project with the same screen model and it had 1024x764 (Edit: This value I am getting from the display settings and it is set to "replace" not "on top".) I think It potentially could be because I started the project from a PVP Non-touch old school screen from back in the day.

All my objects which are justified to the left are set at position 0 and when I test application it looks good, it's only when I download it to the panelview where I see my displays don't go all the way to the ends of the screen.

My last resort might be to start a project from scratch and copy past all my content.

In the Project Settings:

I get 1018 x 739 when I specify that I want a title bar for the project.
I get 1018 x 762 when I specify no title, but with a border.
I get 1024 x 768 when I deselect both border and title.

OG

In the Project Settings:

I get 1018 x 739 when I specify that I want a title bar for the project.
I get 1018 x 762 when I specify no title, but with a border.
I get 1024 x 768 when I deselect both border and title.

OG

This was it, border was ticked. Must have been from the previous project. After all these years of using FT I still find things I've never used.