compactlogix 5555

ygnm

Hello all. i have a 5555 controller that is just reading some info from a plc5. i noticed that i had an error with the dh+ module so i started working on that and now the program in the 5555 is not running. it shows its in run mode and i can make changes but nothing will execute. anybody seen this before or have any advice to offer?

you are correct there. it dumped the program. i took the opportunity to replace the battery while i power cycled it which eliminated one issue. my issue now is it is set up to read data from a plc5 with a dhrio card and i am getting "illegal command from local processor" errors on all my messages. any input on that?

Similar Topics

Okay guys. I converted our Wash program from a ControlLogix down to a CompactLogix. It worked out fine, however, I no longer have the 1756-M02AE...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom