Fix 7.0 Backup Process

Hal9000

Hi there,

I have an opportunity to make some minor modifications to an existing Fix 7.0 system running on Windows2000 !

Before I go delving in there I would like to take a back-up of the existing SCADA application. Not being familiar with this particular SCADA product, I was hoping someone may have some useful technical information on how I should go about doing a full back-up.

For example, Do I need to stop the SCADA application first?
In what directory will the back-up files reside?

Many thanks in advance!

Jd

Thanks Garry,

I should have been clearer in my post, it was for Intellution Fix 7 not InTouch.

Sorry about that.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am doing a project in which a system was designed with an older version of Ifix and the backupfiles are being moved to version 5.8 for a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Estou com uma máquina lendo as configurações do PLC5, teve uma queda de energia onde precisou reiniciar o sistema e quando voltou veio com erro no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm beginner with Ifix. I'm appreciate if you share me some document to understand how to play with Ifix 6.0. By the way, I have some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom