1747 uic trouble

Markn902

Hi I an by no means an expert but I had this computer set up with rslynx classic lite. and one of the choices for drivers was the 1747 uic. I was gone for a few weeks and now somehow someone did something and now it is gone. I am running windows 7 and any help would be appreciated. I am trying ti hook up to a slc 500. thanks in advance

I aint an expert either, neither is crooked Hillary , along with her Hollywood friends, the billionaire, the politician, the bias media.. . and they just got defeated,,, anyway you did not tell us what 500 ? is it 5/04? what rslinx version?

but I am guessing : under config driver , look for " DH485 UIC devices" and add new. Make sure all other serial communication devices is stopped or just remove them all and add a new one.

Last edited: