Quantum Modbus Port Communication

tabrez

Hi there,
I would like to use Quantum Processors's Modbus RS232 port to fetch data from several Modbus Slave instruments. While help tells me that I need to use XMIT or XXMIT block, I have no clue as how to use them. Does single block fetch data from several devices or each Modbus Slave requires one block.? Pls help SOS

You need to use one communication block for each Modbus address. You may only have 4 active blocks per port at any one time. XMIT is ussually used with 984 Ladder logic programs and XXMIT is only available for use with IEC programs.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to resurrect an older machine from around 2005 that uses a 140CPU43412A. The goal is to retrieve the existing program so that it can be...
Replies
Views
hello all, I need help with modbus communication and this is my first time programing the modbus communication in schneider, i have to comunicate...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm working on a project where I need to communicate a Quantum with a RX3i PAC. The only available driver on the Unity Pro v2.1 (used...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am not familiar with Schneider PLCs at all, but have a question about a a Quantum 140 CPU3110 10 Unity Controller. It has "modbus" and...
Replies
Views
I am having issues getting a Micrologix 1400 to grab a tag from a quantum PLC. I have the message instruction setup correctly I believe but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom