1747 -L532C/D EDS file

Mark Petersen

Hi there, just wondering where I can get a copy of the above EDS file. Can't seem to find it when I search the AB downloads. I've got an old bit of gear WAY up in the bush I need to do some work on soon, and I'm concerned I don't have the EDS file as I get the old "unrecognised" device error when trying to connect remotely via a wireless modem which has an 1761 NET AIC hooked up to it.

I don't think that an EDS is the problem; those are only needed for the Ethernet, ControlNet, and DeviceNet network devices, and this is an older controller with DH485 and DF1 ports.

Your mention of a wireless modem and a 1761-NET-AIC sets of a warning flag; the NET-AIC is usually used with DH485 protocol, which is (almost) never compatible with modems.

The NET-AIC is sometimes used with half-duplex DF1 protocol, but that's unusual.

Do you have any details on how the modem and the ports on the controller are set up ?