FactoryTalk SE Display Change on Bit Change

CAAJ

Hi All,

I need some help on an application in which I am required to set up 30 second transition intervals between two displays. I've tried researching through other threads on this site, but I am discovering that this can only be done through VBA code. I have never used vba in a Factorytalk application and have rarely used it at all, so if there is an alternative I would like to learn about it. If not, would it require a lot of code? How would I evaluate my PLC tags throughout the code?

Any help would be much appreciated!

:D

CAAJ

Similar Topics

I need to add a pop-up display to an existing PanelView Plus program. However, I'm not understanding what I need to do with the Global Connections...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a PanelView Standard with a PanelView Plus 7. The application is used for our production lines to order supplies from our...
Replies
Views
I want to be able to change the value of a tag and change to a different display by hitting one button. Is this something I need to do with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question, is it possible to display an editable table on an HMI interface? Basically I have a variable: "Dist_Control" with an...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, How can I display Current logged in User Name display on FactoryTalk View studio Site Edition? What I did: String Display object >>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom