1747-DTAM manual

jeepman

I have a old 1747-DTAM I cant find much info about it on the web, Its not a plus or micro or E. Does anyone have a manual for it or know what software it used to program if any.

Thank you,

Jason

I see the quick reference im still looking for a complete user manual, Im trying to replace it with an HMI, just trying to figure out how it works so I know what the SLC is looking for. Our 1747-dtam will have messages appear when running, but not sure where its getting the message from.

Sorry for the old comment I should of said legacy product.

Similar Topics

Our SLC500 5/02 had a CPU fault for an unknown reason. The program was gone so I had to re-download the program. And it's running now. But...
Replies
Views
hello i hope you are having great day :o: so my problem is, i have a 1747 DTAM-E conected to a DH485 interface it was working fine.. after...
Replies
Views
I have a 5/04 SLC hooked up to a 1747 DTAM. Using a link coupler, which from what I gather is DH485. I have some msg instructions in the program...
Replies
Views
Hey.. What is the best Substitute of 1747-DTAM (SLC 500 Data Table Access Module)... Suggest plz... what can be replaced with it? either Panel-view ?
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a 1747-DTAM-E thru a 1761-NET-AIC and then to a 5/04. Based on the DTAM manual you can do this with a 1747-AIC to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom