I need help with an Omron PLC

Wian1992

Good day all,

Newbie here so I'm practising my posting skills. I have a problem with one of the Omron C200HG PLC''s in our plant. This particular CPU has two C200H slaves connected to it. One is connected via the port on the backplane while the other one is connected via an RM201 card.

The problem I'm having is with the slave connected via the RM201 card. We seem to be losing communication with it every now and then. We have replaced the cable connecting the two as well as the RM201 card.

What could possibly be the problem? The error log on the CPU says Remote IO Error 0. We are considering replacing both the CPU and the one Remote Terminal. Will this help?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

I have a question about SET instruction in Cx-programmer. When condition goes true it is supposed to give value 1. But, my controller is giving 0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't have any formal education background with PLC. I am learning PLC by myself. I have CJ2M CPU34 unit and CJ1W-DA021 unit. I would...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am working on this new project where i am devloping hmi in cx desiner , i have one question if i want a screen which only shows on...
Replies
Views
hello guys I'm having problem in pid in Omron cp1l plc I have program . I'm getting alarm when I execute pid
Replies
Views
Dear all PLC's master, I'm trying to connect CPM1A to rotary encoder (Omron E6B2) using PRV with this code (0 0 DM100), but i can't read the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom