Powerflex 525 drive.

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
Question....We have a new Powerflex 525 drive that we have set some parameters in but every time it is powered down and brought back up the parameters have been reset back to the default. We have other powerflex 525 drives that don't do this so I was wondering does anyone know of a setting or something I might be missing? I don't remember one..

If it is being controlled by a controllogix processor, make sure that "ADC" is not enabled in the drive configuration of the CLX program. "ADC" (automatic device configuration) would do exactly as you are describing.

If it is being controlled by a controllogix processor, make sure that "ADC" is not enabled in the drive configuration of the CLX program. "ADC" (automatic device configuration) would do exactly as you are describing.

That seems to have worked... Thank you!!!