Connect a 1794-AENT to a compactLogix, error 16#0203

Dark

Hi everyone!
I am trying to connect a Flex I/O with one 1794-OW8 to it to a CompactLogix 1769-L24ER via Ethernet.
It all went well except that after every 10 seconds I have the module red LED coming up for a scond and it say: Error: 16#0203 Connexion timed out.

Wonder what to look for?

I checked the box "Use Unicast connexion over EtherNet/IP", but even if I uncheck it, there's still a connexion timed out.

Thanks for your help!

Dark

Hi everyone!
I am trying to connect a Flex I/O with one 1794-OW8 to it to a CompactLogix 1769-L24ER via Ethernet.
It all went well except that after every 10 seconds I have the module red LED coming up for a scond and it say: Error: 16#0203 Connexion timed out.

Wonder what to look for?

I checked the box "Use Unicast connexion over EtherNet/IP", but even if I uncheck it, there's still a connexion timed out.

Thanks for your help!

Dark
HI ,
Can you please check revision of 1794-AENT( it will shown on RSLinx) then configure miss math with RSLogix5000 software
BR