Proficy iFIX VBA Shutdown PC

aiki202

I have a Proficy iFIX 5.8 application running on a Win 7 Embedded OS with a touch screen. I am looking for a way to perform a controlled shutdown of the Windows 7 PC running the HMI application from the VBA code within iFIX?

I see there is an "Application.Quit" method that closes the main application but it does not close the splash screen...I am not sure if that matters.

The goal is to perform a controlled shutdown of iFIX and the PC before throwing the main electrical disconnect on the machine.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have an HMI based on Proficy Ifix 5.5 which contains a header, footer, and main screen. the footer contains a panel of navigating buttons which...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Proficy iFIX V5.8 & V5.5 & V3.5. In the iFIX WorkSpace V5.5, V5.8 can open multiple instances of a single picture: OpenPicture &...
Replies
Views
I am trying to simply display a PLC string tag value (text) in a VBA control (msgbox or anything...just to get it working). The following code is...
Replies
Views
Regarding Proficy iFIX 5.8...is there a way to access the properties of an object that is located on Picture "A" from the VBA code on Picture...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to press a button on the HMI screen and write to a bit within an Integer within a control logix PLC. The iFix version is 5.5 and using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom