Alarms on Control Logix L83

jfd7851

Currently upgrading a project that was on a L74 controller to L83 (using Studio 5000 v 28.1). I notice I'm not able to create tags under the ALARM_DIGITAL or ALARM_ANALOG, prompting the message that the tag type is not supported in the controller major revision.

I tried looking through search tools to see why the controller would not be able to handle the ALARM_ANALOG and ALARM_DIGITAL. Does anyone have any insight into why this would be so?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Question for the guys who deal with pumps regularly: if the pump motor is line powered (no VFD), you have a suction pressure sensor, discharge...
Replies
Views
Hi! I would like to ask you, how are you managing the alarms from Motion Control that has to be displayed in HMI. If we have two drives (one FC...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm trying to configure a rate of change alarm on a setpoint tag so that when the operator types a number by error (exemple: 30 instead...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have few Profinet slaves connected to S7-1200 over Profinet. I wish get alarms and disagnostics from the devices. (IO-Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom