Omron CPM2 CMP issue

Hi

For a machine, when a fault appears, I would like to output (12,07) a pulse with variable lenght (T30)according to the fault (word 250)

So please take a look at the prg in attachment, section DISPLAY,

-In rung 1 to 33 a value is stored in word 250 when a fault appears,

-At the end of the section: timer 30:

The timer changes value when another fault appears, but the timer keeps on re-running so the puls never ends,

-At rung 34(313) I can't get marker 210,11 set,

So the output KEEPs getting high

Please help me. What am I missing?

Or is there a better way to do this?

Thank you

Your move instructions are moving the data each scan. I would start by only moving the data on an input change from off to on. Use the @ symbol in front of your MOV instructions to accomplish this.
This may help you solve your logic correctly.
Regards,

Solved

Thank you, but I found the main reason: (took me a few hours)
Words 250 and 251 are in the SR memory area which is used by the PLC itself.

So lesson learned: when using memory, always check out the appropriate memory areas