S7-300 cpu uploading

qamrij

Good morning everyone and thank you in advance for your time.

I have a s7-300 plc that controls a production line, i have to modifya part of the program to block a motor that is connected in profibus. Well in shorts my question is if i don't have the project on my laptop, and i try to upload the program from the plc i will also see the connected peripheral devices in the hardware editor?
I don't have gsd files of the peripherals, will i see them in the hardware editor?

using step7

hello sir,

yes you can see them in the hardware configuration that connected to the profibus node, but you can't find the details of the module since you don't have the gsd.

only one incident when i tried to uploaded the program in the PLC and can't find it in the hardware configuration. The Micromaster 440, everytime i uploaded the program it will show a warning, that my software is missing a "drive ES /SIMOTION SOFTWARE, package. but all others like danfoss, SEW, phoenix module, and etc. it will appeared in the profibus node.

Thank a lot and yes the services s a sew movimot. I hope the node adress is the same as the motor number on the diagram.