KEB frequency drive interfacing problem

Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem with my F5 series KEB Frequency drive. I have cobivis5 software and HSP5 service cable for interfacing. i am using RS232 to usb serial cable with HSP5 service cable because i do not have serial port in my laptop. It works properly with laptop having serial port.
Now what should i do? Is there any setting inside software ?Can i have some idea to resolve this problem from any expert?

Thanks in advance
Sifat

Capture2.jpg Capture 1.jpg Capture.jpg

Is your USB-RS232 adapter using port COM1, usually they map to some other port? You can check from device manager which port the adapter is using, make sure you have same setting in software.

Similar Topics

VFD is not tripping at higher current , resulting in motor failure . VFD Model : Make - KEB Type - H6- 10H6BBBB-21B0
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a new project using 12 (yes, 12...) KEB servo drives. We haven't ever used this drive yet, so I'm having some challenges to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect to a KEB F5 using Combivis 6 via a USB-KEB cable but it says no device has been found. Anyone knows what could the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on an old bagger that is giving a EUP fault which is undervoltage and intermittent. Electrical power cycles and gets the...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Anyone had any experience with getting a KEB F5 Inverter to work on Profibus. I have an example program that works with Siemens S7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom